RULES AND GUIDELINES
Eligibility: Students pursuing graduation or post-graduation are eligible for participation in the event.
1. Each team should comprise of minimum 2 & maximum 5 members.
2. A college can have multiple teams.
3. A participant cannot be a part of more than one team.
4. Participation registration is mandatory for each member.
The event will consist of 2 rounds:
Round 1: Registration and submission of Executive Summary on the E-mail id: latest by 26th March, 2019.
Round 2: Presentation of Final PPT on the Event Day (28th March 2019).
Rules of the Competition:
1. The team leader must submit the Executive Summary on the E-mail id: latest by 26th March, 2019.
2. The Executive Summary must cover the following points briefly:
The Business concept: the product or service proposed
Prospects: The target market, the competitor analysis and sustainability of the business for the initial 5 years
Technical feasibility: Technological knowhow to be used to produce the proposed product or deliver the proposed service
Financial requirements: Amount of capital required, its sources and proposed allocation
Profitability Aspect: projected sales, profits, cash and return on investment
Legal Aspects: regarding formation, operation, Subsidy
Social Responsibility & Gender Aspect of your Project
3. The shortlisted teams will be required to submit a PPT covering the above points in detail. (This is not an elimination round.)
4. All the points should be briefly stated in the slides in bullet points
Presentation of submitted PPT on 28th March, 2019.
Cash prize of Rs 24,000.
Prizes Worth Rs 1,00,000.
Certificate of Achievement to the winning teams.
Assured Certificate of Participation.